What makes a well-dressed man? If anyone in Asheville knows, it’s the gentlemen behind Joseph A. Banks. William Tepper and Jodie Anderson—who’s been with the clothier since 1963 when they were Bell’s Traditional—outline the essentials. “It’s come back around,” says Anderson of the clothier’s modern picks. “We’re selling some of the same things as we were in ’63 with a focus on modern fit.”
- Traveler Wrinkle Free Dress Shirts Look neat and professional at end of day—without the extra effort. The Traveler Collection dress shirts feature premium, wrinkle-free performance and resist shrinking and fading.
- Reserve Collection Suit Separate Constructed with a floating canvas chest piece to create supple structure and a custom feel and tailored with a signature natural shoulder fit, this 100% wool jacket was made in the USA.
- Signature Gold 100% Silk Ties Boldly hued stripes feature subtle woven patterns for a richly textured look.
- Cotton/Linen Pocket Square Pocket squares add a refined touch.
- Lenox Hill Cap Toe Oxford Shoe by Cole Haan People really do notice shoes. Brown lace-ups are both the most basic and the most versatile. Invest in a good pair that will stand the test of time through both wear and style.
- Traveler Utility Sportcoat in Navy A classic look in navy with a mulit-function interior. This water and stain-repellent stretch wool is perfectly wearable in this Tailored Fit.
- Soft Sided Briefcase Modern times call for a bag that can go anywhere and do anything its carrier can. Something that’s both solid and good-looking, big enough to fit your laptop and slim enough to avoid bulk. This one’s small inner side pockets and a large outer zip pocket make organizing easy.